These two exemplary, detached 4 bedroomed, 2 bath/shower roomed family homes offer stunning, bright and spacious accommodation of the highest quality with impeccable presentation with the outstanding natural benefit of renewable energy from an air source heat pump supplying under floor heating and hot water at a fraction of normal running costs.
With impressive elevations of colour washed render and a slate hung front facade, the natural slate roof has twin dormer windows and the properties enjoy good sized level lawned gardens enclosed by timber fencing with broad patio’s ideal for alfresco dining. There are integral garages and brick pavioured driveways with generous parking spaces.
Goldsithney is close to Mount’s Bay and Prussia Cove on the south Cornish coast near to the market town of Penzance.
These properties have been fitted with Mitsubishi Ecodan heat pumps. These air source heat pumps have outside units which extract ambient heat energy from the environment, this is then compressed to produce higher temperatures. For each 1kW of electrical energy submitted into the system, approximately 3kW of heat is produced. This provides all of the hot water and warmth for the luxurious underfloor heating. As this is a highly efficient system, residents benefit from reduced energy bills and a reduced carbon footprint (compared to running a traditional oil boiler or electrical heating system).
As these heat pumps were installed by local MCS accredited company - Source Energy Ltd, these properties could be eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) expected to launch summer 2013. Whilst final scheme details have yet to be confirmed, it is anticipated that qualifying installations will benefit from a tax free income for 7 years based on the amount of energy produced by the heat pump in the property.
- Attractive part slate hung facade to the front elevation under a slate tiled roof.
- Double glazed windows and external doors.
- Built to a very high specification, latest building regulations with excellent insulation, ‘A’ rated double glazed windows, lower fuel bills etc.
- Integral garage with electrically operated insulated ‘Hormann’ roller door.
- Ground floor featuring a mix of beautiful oak flooring and large porcelain tiling.
- Internal oak panelled doors with high quality chrome door furniture.
- Air source heat pump and underfloor heating with individual room thermostats.
- Fully integrated kitchen with Neff appliances comprising; stainless steel oven, combination microwave oven, dishwasher, quick-light and touch control black glass hob, box design glass and steel cooker hood, tall fridge freezer.
- Franke designer Kubus swan neck mixer tap and undermount 1½ bowl sink.
- Beautiful polished Silestone worktops surfaces with matching upstands.
- Italian polished porcelain tiling to the family bath/shower room, en-suite shower room and cloakroom/wc.
- High quality sanitaryware by Villeroy & Boch.
- Large landscaped gardens with patio areas and views over neighbouring countryside.
- Mains smoke and heat detectors with battery back-ups.
- TV points in the sitting room and bedrooms.
- BT telephone points in the sitting room, reception hall and master bedroom.
10 year Structural policy Warranty with Build Zone.